Fabulous Four from Sabah
Preparation Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3 people
- These vegetables are best stir fried quickly under high heat.
- Fabulous Four from Sabah is best served with rice.
- 100 gm each Asparagus, Okra, Snap Peas
- 3 – 4 cloves Garlic
- Approx. 100 gm Dried Fish
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Heat up 3 tbsp oil on a heated wok, fry the salted dried small fish for 1/2 to 1 minute, until the fish is crispy.
- 2 Mix honey into the dried fish. Turn off heat. Stir until crispy. Set aside.
- 3 Gently remove the woody ends of the Asparagus with a kitchen planer and cut the green parts into strips.
- 4 Trim the tips and stem ends of Okra. Cut the pods into wedges.
- 5 Peel off the hard edges of the Snap Peas.
- 6 Peel off skin from garlic and slice thinly.
- 7 Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a wok, sauté sliced garlic until fragrant. Add asparagus, okra and snap peas and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 8 Cover the wok for 1 minute. Then sprinkle sea salt.
- 9 Add the honey glazed salted dried fish. Mix well. Dish up and serve.
Tri-Colour Baked Cauliflowers Medium size cauliflowers 3...
Blueberry Mango Puff & Garlic Bread Blueberry Mango Puff...
Asian Spiced Turkey Preparation Time: Thawing: at...
Burgundy Beef Aspic Preparation Time: 3 – 4...